How is aluminum nitride AlN powder produced?
The World Platinum Investment Association (WPIC) said recently that carmakers are accelerating reductions in palladium use and increased use of platinum due to concerns about Russian palladium supplies. However, it still expects a significant surplus in the platinum market this year.
Palladium is used by carmakers in tailpipe emissions systems to reduce carbon emissions. While carmakers prefer palladium for catalytic converters, they are turning to platinum, which is cheaper than palladium, to save costs.
Russia accounts for about 25-30% of the world's palladium supply and 8-10% of its platinum supply.
There is no sign that western sanctions against Russia have restricted palladium exports since the conflict escalated in February, but as the conflict continues, more companies could boycott The Russian metal and governments could impose restrictions.
Platinum is currently trading at about $950 an ounce, about half the price of palladium. Automakers use about 2.5 million to 3 million ounces of platinum and about 8.5 million ounces of palladium each year.
For the year as a whole, platinum supply will be 5 percent lower than in 2021 and demand 2 percent higher, with the automotive sector seeing a 16 percent increase due to increased light vehicle Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Nitride Overview, Aluminum Nitride Applications, Aluminum Nitride Suppliers, Aluminum Nitride Price are still very uncertain.
Aluminum Nitride Overview
Aluminum nitride is a refractory composite ceramic material with a hexagonal wurtzite structure. Pure aluminum nitride is blue-white, and aluminum nitride ceramics are usually gray or white.
Product properties of aluminum nitride AlN powder
The aluminum nitride powder (CAS 24304-00-5) sold by our company has high purity, ultra-fine particle size and high surface activity. The powder is treated with surface cloth, with extremely low oxygen content (<0.1%), thermal insulation and thermal conductivity. The performance effect is obvious.
How is aluminum nitride AlN powder produced?
Thermal Spray Process: Aluminum Nitride powders can be thermally sprayed to form electrically insulating and thermally conductive coatings. Chemical/Physical Vapor Deposition (CVD/PVD): Aluminum nitride coatings are deposited by CVD or PVDto provide an electrically insulating and thermally conductive coating.
Application of Aluminum Nitride
1. Manufacturing of high-performance ceramic devices: manufacturing integrated circuit substrates, electronic devices, optical devices, heat sinks, and high-temperature crucibles
2. Preparation of metal and polymer matrix composite materials: It has good application prospects especially in high temperature sealants and electronic packaging materials.
3. Nano-inorganic ceramic automotive lubricants and anti-wear agents. Nano-ceramic aluminum nitride ceramic nanoparticles are used as lubricants on the metal surface of engine friction pairs. They are activated by high temperature and extreme pressure and are highly permeable. In the depressions and pores of the metal surface, repair the damaged surface and form a nano-ceramic coating. Due to the isolation of this film, the frictional force is greatly reduced and the frictional force between the moving parts is reduced to almost zero. Although nano aluminum nitride powder is expensive, the addition amount in lubricating oil is only two thousandths, and the cost performance is very high.
4. For the manufacture of thermally conductive silica gel and thermally conductive epoxy resin. Ultra-high thermal conductivity nano-aluminum nitride composite silica gel has good thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, wide electrical insulation temperature, low consistency and good construction performance. Widely used in the gap between CPU and heat sink, high-power transistors, thyristor elements, diodes, and heat transfer media at thin joints in contact with substrates.
5. The application of aluminum nitride powder in high thermal conductivity silicone rubber: the bottom aluminum and silicon nitride have good matching performance and are easy to disperse in the rubber. It can greatly improve the thermal conductivity of silicone rubber without affecting the mechanical properties of the rubber. Like oxides, the viscosity rises rapidly during the addition process, and the addition amount is very small. It is widely used in military, aviation and information engineering.
6. Other application fields: Nano-aluminum nitride is used for smelting non-ferrous metals and semiconductor GaAs crucibles, evaporation boats, thermocouple protection tubes, high-temperature insulating parts, microwave dielectric ceramic materials, high-temperature corrosion-resistant structures, microwave transparent aluminum nitride Ceramic products, currently used in PI resin, thermal insulation mica tape, thermal grease, insulating paint, thermal oil, etc.
Aluminum Nitride Price
The price of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles will vary randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate, market supply and demand and other factors of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles.
Aluminum Nitride Supplier
As a global supplier of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (molybdenum disilicide), lanthanum nitride (LaN powder, calcium silicide, iron boride), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Chemical Composition of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Granule:|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Properties|
|Other Names||Spherical Aluminium nitride, AlN granule|
|Appearance||White to pale yellow powder|
|Melting Point||2200 °C|
|Boiling Point||2517 °C (dec.)|
|Density||2.9 to 3.3 g/cm3|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 to 12 10x Ω-m|
|Poisson's Ratio||0.21 to 0.31|
|Specific Heat||780 J/kg-K|
|Thermal Conductivity||80 to 200 W/m-K|
|Thermal Expansion||4.2 to 5.4 µm/m-K|
|Young's Modulus||330 GPa|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Health & Safety Information|
Recently, the Turkish government announced that the Turkish President has signed a presidential decree to provide incentives for its Black Sea gas field development projects, including tax exemptions and other preferential measures.
With a fixed investment of 145.1 billion Turkish lira ($10 billion), the project will employ 1,018 people and produce 14 billion standard cubic meters of gas per year, the decree reads. The incentives involved include tariff and VAT exemptions, as well as a range of tax cuts.
In June 2021, Turkish drill ships discovered 135 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the Sakaria field in the Black Sea, bringing Turkey's total gas discoveries in the region to 540 billion cubic meters.
Turkey imports almost all of its annual gas consumption of about 50 billion cubic meters.
Except for natural gas, the supply and prices of many other Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Nitride Overview, Aluminum Nitride Applications, Aluminum Nitride Suppliers, Aluminum Nitride Price will continue to be influenced by international situations.