OPEC+, an oil producers' alliance led by Saudi Arabia and Russia, stuck to its original plan to increase output by just 432,000 b/d in June, continuing to defy calls from major consumers led by the United States to pump more oil to keep prices down. The meeting to decide on Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price are still very uncertain.
Overview of Zinc Oxide
Zinc oxide ZnO powder is a famous white pigment, commonly known as zinc white. It has the advantage that it does not turn black in the presence of H2S gas because ZnS is also white. On heating, ZnO gradually changed from white and pale yellow to lemon yellow. After cooling, the yellow color will gradually disappear. Using this property, it can be mixed into paints or added to thermometers to make color-changing paints or thermometers. Because ZnO has astringency and certain bactericidal ability, it is often used as ointment in medicine. ZnO can also be used as a catalyst. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as an additive in many materials and products, including cosmetics, food supplements, rubber, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, coatings, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, food, batteries, Ferrite, flame retardant and most importantly, tape.
Preparation method of zinc oxide
1. Direct method:
1. It is obtained by calcining zinc carbonate. ZnCO3=ZnO+CO2↑
2. It is obtained by calcining and decomposing zinc hydroxide.
3. Zinc is smelted from crude zinc oxide, and then oxidized by high temperature air.
4. It is obtained by oxidation of molten zinc.
5. The methods used include the indirect method (also known as the French method) using zinc ingots as the raw material, the direct method (also known as the American method) and the wet method using zinc ore as the raw material.
Second, the indirect method. Reaction equation: 2Zn+O2=2ZnO
Operation method: The zinc ingot prepared by electrolysis is heated to 600～700℃ and melted, then placed in a high temperature resistant crucible to melt and gasify at a high temperature of 1250～1300℃, introduce hot air for oxidation, and the resulting zinc oxide is cooled , cyclone separation, the fine particles are collected with cloth bags, that is, the finished product of zinc oxide is obtained.
direct method. Reaction equation:
Operation method: The roasted zinc ore powder (or zinc-containing material), anthracite (or coke) and limestone are prepared into balls in a ratio of 1:0.5:0.05. After reduction smelting at 1300°C, the zinc oxide in the mineral powder is reduced to zinc vapor, and then the air is introduced for oxidation, and the generated zinc oxide is captured to obtain the finished zinc oxide.
3. Wet method. The zinc ash is reacted with sulfuric acid to generate zinc sulfate, which is then reacted with sodium carbonate and ammonia water respectively, and zinc oxide is prepared by using the prepared zinc carbonate and zinc hydroxide as raw materials. The reaction equation is as follows:
Using zinc carbonate as raw material, the product zinc oxide is obtained by washing, drying, calcining and pulverizing. ZnCO3→ZnO+CO2↑
Using zinc hydroxide as raw material, the product zinc oxide is prepared by washing with water, precipitation, drying, calcination, cooling and crushing. Zn(OH)2→ZnO+H2O
Zinc oxide application:
1. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as a reinforcing agent and activator in the rubber or cable industry, as a colorant and filler for white glue, and as a vulcanizing agent in neoprene.
2. Zinc oxide ZnO for fine desulfurization of feed gas in chemical fertilizer industry
3. Zinc oxide ZnO is mainly used as white pigment, rubber vulcanization activator, organic synthesis catalyst, desulfurizer, for electrostatic copying, pharmaceuticals, etc.
4. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for desulfurization of synthetic ammonia, petroleum and natural gas chemical raw materials
5. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a matrix for analytical reagents, reference reagents, fluorescent agents and photosensitive materials
6. Zinc oxide ZnO is used for electrostatic wet copying, dry transfer printing, laser fax communication, electronic computer electrostatic recording, electrostatic plate making documents
7. Zinc oxide ZnO is used in plastic industry, sunscreen cosmetics, special ceramic products, special functional coatings and textile hygiene processing.
8. Zinc oxide ZnO is widely used in the deep desulfurization and purification process of industrial raw materials such as ammonia, methanol and hydrogen production.
9. Zinc oxide is used as an astringent, used to make ointments or plasters
10. Zinc oxide ZnO is used as a white pigment for printing and dyeing, papermaking, matches and pharmaceutical industries. In the rubber industry, it is used as a vulcanization activator, reinforcing agent and colorant for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It is also used in the manufacture of chrome yellow zinc, zinc acetate, zinc carbonate, zinc chloride and other pigments. In addition, it is also used in the manufacture of electronic laser materials, phosphors, feed additives, catalysts, magnetic materials, and as zinc supplements in feed processing.
Zinc oxide price
Zinc oxide The price of zinc oxide powder will change randomly with the production cost of zinc oxide powder, transportation cost, international situation, market supply and demand and other factors. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Zinc Oxide Zinc Oxide Powder.
Zinc oxide supplier
As a global zinc oxide ZnO powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (cerium oxide, zinc oxide, nickel oxide), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Properties|
|Other Names||Oxozinc, Zinc White, Zinc monoxide, Zinci Oxydum, Flowers of zinc,|
|Zincoid, Amalox, Ziradryl, Zincum, Oxydatum, Emanay zinc oxide,|
|zinc, oxo-, Zinci Oxicum, Ketozinc, Nogenol, Permanent White|
|Melting Point||1,975° C (3,587° F)|
|Solubility in water||N/A|
|Boling point||2,360° C (4,280° F)|
|Exact Mass||79.9241 g/mol|
|Monoisotopic Mass||79.924061 Da|
|Zinc Oxide ZnO powder Health & Safety Information|
|Transport Information||UN 3077 9 / PGIII|
Maximo Pacheco, chairman of Codelco, Chile's state copper company, said in a recent interview that he expects copper prices to remain 'very strong in the future,' despite the recent drop. Codelco is the world's largest copper producer.
Copper prices suffered their biggest weekly drop in a year this week on concerns that tightening policy by central banks will dampen global growth and reduce demand for industrial metals. With its wide range of industrial and construction uses, copper prices are often seen as a bellwether of economic activity.
London copper closed at $8,325 a tonne on Friday after touching $8,122.50 a tonne, down 25 per cent from its Peak in March and its lowest level since February 2021. In addition to copper, other industrial metals also fell sharply. Tin, for example, fell nearly 15% at one point on Friday, bringing its losses for the week to about 25%.
"We may be in a temporary short-term turbulence, but what is important is the fundamentals and the balance of supply and demand [currently] looks very favourable for those of us with copper reserves," Mr. Pacheco said. Chile is the world's largest copper producer.
Mr. Pacheco adds that in a world where copper is the best conductor and there are not many new reserves, copper prices look very strong because the future is very favourable for electrification.
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology is a trusted chemical supplier and manufacturer providing high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. If you are looking for the Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide Overview, Zinc Oxide Application, Zinc Oxide Suppliers, Zinc Oxide Price, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
Lithium sulfide, molecular formula: Li2S, lithium sulfide, molecular weight: 45.95. White to yellow crystals. With an anti-fluorite structure.…
Molybdenum disulfide is the main component of molybdenite. Black solid powder with metallic luster.…
Molybdenum disilicide MoSi2 is an inorganic compound used in high temperature anti-oxidation coating materials, electric heating elements, integrated electrode films, structural materials, composite material reinforcements, wear-resistant materials,…