Call Center Services, Outsourcing Services, Outsourcing Projects
The Network Guidelines contained below govern the use of this website known as http://www.bpovoice.com or any future web address or redirect. If you do not agree to these Guidelines set forth below, please do not use this website or any of the information it contains. By using this website and/or the information it contains, you agree to the following terms:
1. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree to limit the content you post to the subject matter for which the Forums are intended. You will not post content that violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person. You will not post content that is libelous, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, obscene, profane or indecent, abusive or threatening. You will not post content that constitutes a criminal offense, that gives rise to any civil liability or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law. You will indemnify http://www.bpovoice.com or any future web address or redirect, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of any content you have posted.
2. You understand and agree that BPOVOICE is not responsible for any content posted by you or any other third party. You further understand that BPOVOICE does not endorse and has no control over the content posted in the Forums by third parties, and cannot vouch for its accuracy or reliability. You also understand that BPOVOICE has no responsibility to monitor the Forums for inappropriate content posted by users. Even if BPOVOICE chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Forums, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the content of the postings. However, BPOVOICE reserves the right to prevent you from posting content to the Forums and to edit, restrict or remove your content for any reason at any time.
3. You agree that BPOVOICE does not claim ownership of any content you post. You understand and agree that BPOVOICE and its parent and affiliated companies may use, publish, copy, sublicense, adapt, edit, distribute, publicly perform, display and delete the content you post as they see fit. This right will terminate at the time you remove such content from the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the content posted by you to the Site may remain on the BPOVOICE servers after you have removed such content from the Site, and BPOVOICE retains the rights to those copies.
4. You agree that the information posted on this site is for informational purposes only.
5. You are aware that knowingly posting data that endangers other users constitutes a crime and will be reported to the authorities.
6. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify http://www.bpovoice.com or any future web address or redirect, its parents and affiliates together with their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) related to or arising out of any content you have posted or read.
7. If you are a minor you are not allowed to use this site without parental or legal guardian consent and supervision. Because minors can't enter into legal agreements then by using this site you are certifying that you are either not a minor, or are the parent or legal guardian of a minor and you the parent or legal guardian give consent for your minor to access this site under your supervision.
8. You agree to keep the language on BPOVOICE at a family friendly level.You also agree to use your real name or your registered company's name inroder to build mutual trust among members.
9. You agree to treat your fellow BPOVOICE members with respect.
10. You agree to membership cancelation should you violate any of these agreements. Cancelation will result in the loss of all data you have posted.
11. You agree that if you voluntarily remove your self from the network all information you have posted previous to this action will be deleted automatically and will not be accessible in the future.
12. While every effort will be made to notify our members of any changes you agree that this agreement can change at anytime and without prior notice.