After reading all the blogs form different companies and my personal experience, I would like to give some thing to you guys.
There is NO UPFRONT/ CONSULTANCY FEE, I would like to give it to you for free.
Just Think, Here, everyday new companies are coming and joining with us in few months and start crying that I lost this much to that fraud and all. Whatever you advise, whatever alerts you give, whatever share stories you share, they never bother and pay a huge amount to some one.
So lot of ppl are here to loose and starting with good potential to loose money here, forget their dreams, jus look into their pockets, they have money. Got it. Fools are there and ready to loose money, including us. Why should we waste it by allowing them to pay money to these frauds.
So, Here we go, We have the following projects,
1. Health Form Filling process.
We have data to fill nearly 1,60,000 forms.
Split it into 4 slots, we can get upfront for minimum 1 Lakh for a slot.
You can sell it to minimum 20 centers.
Net profit : 15 Lakhs Approx ;-)
No body can ensure more than 90 % accuracy with that, so we can terminate the center if they are not providing 99.995% even after a rework, That will take atleast 3 months.
Then we can circulate the same data to some other new centers across the nation.
( ITS A LONG TERM BUSINESS. MIND IT)
2. Automation FORM FILLING PROCESS:
Raw data for more than 1 lakhs forms available. Automation form filling is always costlier than normal form filling process. There is more possibilities to make the centers to believe this process is genuine and imported directly form UK. You can sell as i mentioned above.
3. Hard copy to soft copy.
Its a great opportunity to grab, and its a very challenging task too, because you need to pay the centers every-week, No QC. complete type setting work.
We do have many books, but not a problem, you can Xerox your college books, even harry potter too and sell it. You can mention this is for some Universities in India. These silly people will never think why harry potter is digitalized by the indian universities.
1. consultation charges for a seat is 7500-20000 INR
If centers willing to take more than 100 seats 5000 INR/seat
2. 50 pages/seat/day. pay out : 20rs/page.
3. While agreement, jus include a point that if there is any software used to covert, the project will be terminated.
4. Give some data to start work. They will use OCR software for sure. Do not worry about that and get the output and pay them, and ask them to increase the seats. Tell them we need to sell more than 1000 seats this months. The center will get some loan and take some more seat, They also start outsourcing the same process to many friends.
5. Do not think about who paid how much and who got how much. Calculation should be like we got 10 lakhs upfront, and pay out 5 lakhs to all the centers and reduce 20% data slowly and ask them to outsource more.
6. So everybody will pay upfront to increase the count and get their pay out every week.
7. When they stop outsourcing/increasing the seat. Make a full stop to that center. check out their output and tell we got the evidence of using OCR in your work. So terminate the centers and all other associates.
Its a hot business in india now. No body will check with that appropriate university about this. No body, will cross question because their friends ll get payouts for few weeks.
Advantage in this business is, none of your centers will reveal your name, they ll say we got direct client and start outsourcing. End of the play, they will be claimed as FRAUDS in the forum. You will not be.
(ITS CHALLENGING BUT GREAT REVENUE BUSINESS.. GOT IT?)
I ll update some more business soon. Got to go now.
Guys, I wrote this blog for not playing with your emotions are diverting you. I am jus telling with lot of frustrations.
Maximum people think like starting a BPO is simply purchasing/renting some computers and building a infrastructure and recruiting ppl will fetch good projects to them.
" If you wanna date a girl, first search for a girl, not for the bed "
Firstly search for the business, and have perfect business model. Then start a company.