DONT LOOSE YOUR MONEY ON SCAM DEALS! IDENTIFY THEM!
1. Never pay upfront - genuine clients do not ask for money
to outsource their campaign.
2. If you see an attractive offer, too good to believe investigate
well before you jump into a trap.
3. Deal with companies directly and avoid,
4. Look at the email domain, companies will have their own
website domain rather than gmail, yahoo accounts.
5. Visit the company website to verify the company name, physical
address and contact information.
5.If you still decide to enter into a deal here, without
knowing your client, start with low volume and increase gradually as
an when the business relation grows.
6.If the offering party, refuses to disclose information like
physical address, company name, location, website etc. back off.
7. Don't send money to personal accounts, avoid western union, money
gram, money order payments if you do not know the client well.
8.Keep looking until you find the right offer for you
Best of luck.
Micro Care BPO